Spot the Brisbane Festival Audi
1. The promoter is Audi Centre Brisbane whose registered office is at 586 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley.
2. Employees of Brisbane Festival & Audi Centre Brisbane or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The competition is open to members of the general public until – 23/09/2019.
5. Closing date for entry will be 9.00am, 23/09/2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. To enter, post your photo of the pink Audi Brisbane Festival Q8 on your Facebook or Instagram account including the hashtags #AudiCentreBrisbane & #BrisFest to enter.
7. The prize includes 2 x tickets to Blanc de Blanc Encore (Friday 27 September 7.00pm), transfer to the show in the pink Audi Q8 (within 20km of Southbank) and Brisbane Festival drink Vouchers (value $40).
8. There is no age restriction on entry however if the winner is under 18, they must have a parent or guardian collect the prize.
9. One winner will be selected on 24/09/19 and notified by social media message dependent on their original method of entry.
10. Entrants can submit as many entries as they like.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. A winner will be selected by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
16. If the winner does not claim their prize within 2 DAYS of message, another winner may be selected.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.